Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BC Art Team

Well, the mural is done. As the team began ripping the tape off the borders of the mural, I felt more sadness than joy. Yes, I was overjoyed that the team had finished the mural with time to spare but sadness overcame me because it meant that their time here at Project Ruth was coming to an end.

This group did an amazing job at everything they did from painting the murals, teaching students how to mix primary colors, making hand puppets and even making my apartment feel like a small piece of America. I already miss them greatly but am so grateful for their service here at the Ruth School and the Ferentari community at large. Hopefully, many of them will be returning to Romania at some point in their futures in accordance to the plans our amazing God.

Check out some of my favorite pictures from the week!


















Click here for a full album of pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150713225097780.463870.578177779&type=3&l=9a1912a568
 

1 comment:

  1. It truly was a great week Brittany. Everyone had such a wonderful time. Thanks for being a great host and you are a good cook to boot. You shared so much of yourself and that is one reason why we had such a great time. One of my last mornings there I was sitting on my bed and thinking that this week was one of the best weeks in my life. I almost felt guilty saying that but it is what I felt. God Bless, Walter

    ReplyDelete