Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update on finances

Hey all!

I just wanted to provide everyone with a brief update on where I stand as far as funding goes for this adventure our God is taking me on. My estimated costs for one year are $10,260. Currently, the Virginia Baptist Mission Board is supporting me for two years with $4,000 annually as a Venturer. The other $6,260 per year is what I am still trying to raise. That amount overwhelms me on a daily basis but I do know that the God that is in control of the universe certainly has finances under control.

If you would like to contribute to my funds to minister to the Roma people of Romania please e-mail me at blgarton@bluefield.edu or send a check to Virginia Baptist Mission Board earmarked for "Brittany Garton - Romania" to 2828 Emerywood Parkway, Richmond, Virginia 23294.

No comments:

Post a Comment