Monday, May 9, 2011

Graduation and Packing!

On Saturday, I graduated from Bluefield College. The day was filled with emotions. Excitement. Sadness. Newness. Despite my efforts to not think about it, I told my college days goodbye on Saturday. Yet I refused and still refuse to tell my friends and professors goodbye that I will always hold close in my heart even as I venture across the sea.


We finally made it!

After arriving back in good ole' Gordonsville on Saturday evening, my wonderful parents and I promptly unpacked my college things from our cars. Even though, I thought I had given a lot of stuff away, there was still a ton to unload. For Mother's Day, my mother said she wanted her living room back so I set to work. As of now, I have almost four suitcases packed for Romania and all my college things are semi-unpacked. Mom, it may be a late Mother's Day present :)
My packing crew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment