Monday, May 23, 2011

Commissioning Service at Gordonsville Baptist Church

Yesterday, May 22, was my commissioning service in Gordonsville. This church has been my home my entire life. I have fond memories of being at church at least three nights a week through-out much of grade school. It has always been a place of comfort, love and family. Having my church family pray over me and send me out with their love and support meant more than I can even begin to express.

This service took place two weeks prior to my departure so that I would not be an emotional wreck and be able to enjoy seeing close friends and family for potential the last time before I leave. After the service in which I shared my testimony, the hospitality committee provided a light lunch for all in attendance so that we could fellowship together.

My family that was able to come :)


GBC Hospitality Committee!

Thank you all for your support, attendance and gifts that have served as a way of encouragement as I seek to serve our heavenly Father in Romania.


I had several people asked for my contact information so here it is:

E-mail: Garton.Brittany@gmail.com

Home Address: 129 Jackson Street
                            Gordonsville, Virginia 22942

Church Address: P.O. Box 926
                              Gordonsville, Virginia 22942

Skype Account: Brittany_Garton

No comments:

Post a Comment