Thursday, June 16, 2011

My new home :) :) :)

At last, we can post pictures :)

Locking my apartment for the first time!



First meal in the apartment: Ramen Noodles!

Dad and Zach assembling furniture

Even the pots have to be assembled!

Zach taking a quick rest after a long day of work on my new couch! 
My bed

Geani & I hanging out after playing some futbol

Robert's first pull up of the summer. He is so glad Zach is back so he can work on his muscles!

Assembling the microwave cart!


Our gang with Robert

Our gang with Andrei and Mario. Robert was the photographer so that is why it is a little blurry.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I am glad your dad made it to help you out. What a dad! And mom and Zach. Looks like you have started out having a great time already. God will really bless you and I know he already has. I look forward to following your blog. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete