Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are the clothes dry?

Well folks, I have officially done my last load of laundry in the States for a while. Zach arrived at my house yesterday evening. He had done a very nice job of packing his suitcase which I had to promptly unpack because I need more suitcase space. He does get to take all the clothes he needs but not every t shirt he owns :).

Last evening, we went to my last family dinner at Grandma and Nandaddy Hoffman's house. After a wonderful meal, we said very quick goodbyes because I don't like saying goodbye much and headed home for more packing.

Today,we attended our last church service in English for a while. After church, Zachary and I visited Annie and Griffin for a little while before he headed out for a birthday celebration.

Tomorrow morning, Dad will be getting in early but in time to drive the church bus to the airport. We will be gathering for fellowship and prayer at Gordonsville Baptist in the Adult Assembly room around 2:30. Our plane leaves at 8:40pm from Dulles International.

I will update either tomorrow or Tuesday once we land :)

No comments:

Post a Comment